POLICY REGARDING THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Tuesday In Love Inc. (hereafter "Tuesday In Love") understands the importance of the privacy of individuals who visit and interact with our website, purchase Tuesday In Love products or who have opted for the Tuesday In Love leadership opportunity, through all of our mediums. The Policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information (the “Policy”) has been prepared to assert our commitment to protect the confidentiality of information concerning our customers, independent sales and leadership representatives, and to inform you about our practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of information communicated to Tuesday In Love.
This Policy applies to Tuesday In Love's collection of information through the Tuesday In Love website and offline, for example, by telephone or direct mail, and Tuesday In Love's use and disclosure of such information.
Changes to this Policy
Because our business changes continually, Tuesday In Love reserves the right to modify this Policy, at any time, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of the page. Any changes to this Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on our website. Continuing to provide personal information to Tuesday In Love or using our website, or placing orders, following the posting of changes to our Policy will signify your acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Personal Information
Tuesday In Love collects personal information from its customers and independent sales and leadership representatives, such as name, age, gender, account number and information, email address, credit card information, billing address and shipping information, sales, orders, number of customers served and returns.
Reasons for Collecting your Personal Information
Tuesday In Love and its employees may use the personal information it collects in the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries to Tuesday In Love and fulfill your requests, to send newsletters or to update you about Tuesday In Love news and events, or to provide your personal information to Tuesday In Love independent sales and leadership representatives when you provide it to us for such purpose;
- To send you information about specials, new products and services, and other items that may be of interest to you;
- To contact you and/or answer questions concerning your account (for example, order delivery, invoicing or evaluate credit standing);
- To manage and develop Tuesday In Love's business strategies, forecasting and trending, marketing plans and operations;
- To initiate, maintain and assist you in developing your Tuesday In Love business. For example, by processing the Tuesday In Love appointment contract, creating sales and leadership representative reports;
- While filling out a form or survey online (for example, for internal marketing and statistical purposes), or by entering a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
Personal information will be used for the above-mentioned reasons and in certain circumstances where Tuesday In Love considers it necessary and appropriate to collect and disclose personal information while ensuring that the disclosure of personal information shall be limited to that, which is necessary, according to the circumstance.
People to Whom we Disclose Personal Information
Except as expressly set out in this Policy, Tuesday In Love does not sell nor rent to third parties lists of customers or independent sales and leadership representatives. In the event Tuesday In Love were to decide to share such information, we will give you the opportunity to refuse the transfer of personal information.
Tuesday In Love may however transfer your personal information to the following parties:
- Independent Leadership Representatives: Tuesday In Love may disclose Tuesday In Love independent sales representative or downline information. If you are an independent sales representative, we may disclose certain personal information to other Tuesday In Love independent sales representative (for example, if you are a "downline" Tuesday In Love independent sales representative, we may make your personal information and other information about you available to your upline leadership representative and all generations in your unit, in order to monitor sales activity and provide business development, including training, recognition.)
- Service providers, collection agencies and/or any other person or company acting as an agent of Tuesday In Love, in order for them to provide services required by Tuesday In Love and/or manage Tuesday In Love's business (for example, an alternate support person who supports a District Sales Manager or a service provider who may host our sites and deliver email and/or mobile messages).
- Employees of Tuesday In Love (for example, head office, district sales managers or division sales managers) who have a need to access customer and/or independent sales and leadership representative's personal information in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Third parties for direct marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes only when you affirmatively consent to such disclosure. For example, from time to time, we may give you the opportunity to opt in to participate in special third-party offers that require Tuesday In Love to share certain personal information with such third parties. We will disclose this anticipated sharing of personal information at the time we make such opportunities available to you. If you opt in to participate in such an offer, we may disclose your personal information to such parties for their direct marketing purposes. We recommend that you consult such third parties' previous policies in advance, if you wish to participate in these offers.
Any third party to whom we give information for the purposes indicated above must adhere to our privacy standards. Further, they must ensure that accuracy of personal information used and/or correct it, if necessary, maintain an appropriate level of physical, procedural and technical protection in its offices and premises reserved for the storage of information in order to minimize risks of any form of unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or modification of personal information.
- This Policy does not apply to the collection, use or disclosure of information by Tuesday In Love independent sales representatives, who are independent third-party contractors of Tuesday In Love and are not otherwise affiliated with Tuesday In Love. For example, information you may provide to your independent sales representative through her InterTuesday In Love.ca site or a personal email.
- The Tuesday In Love website may contain links to websites operated by third parties, or may embed services operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites/Services") and these third parties may have privacy practices that are different from ours. If you provide information through any Third Party Sites/Services, such information will be collected by, and may be used and disclosed by such third parties, in accordance with the privacy practices and policies of such third parties. Tuesday In Love website users should consult such third parties' privacy policies when using Third Party Sites/Services, as Tuesday In Love has no control over the use or disclosure of information by third parties. Tuesday In Love is not responsible nor liable, under any circumstances, for these third parties' practices, actions or policies regarding their sites, and cannot be held accountable for the contents and confidentiality practices of these sites.
- Non personally identifiable information (Non-PII), which is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we reserve the right to use Non-PII, and to disclose Non-PII to third parties, for any purpose.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and/or processed in a country other than the one in which it was provided. This may include the U.S. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws. We take steps to protect personal information no matter what the country it is stored in or transferred to.
We are aware of concerns regarding the privacy and confidentiality of personal information. We have taken appropriate measures to protect and safeguard this information and help maintain data security. If you are registered with Tuesday In Love, all information regarding your online account is protected by a password that you have chosen. Access to your online account requires your user name and password. We recommend you do not disclose to anyone you user name and password because, ultimately, you are responsible for the confidentiality of this information.
Furthermore, regarding your credit card information, we protect your transactions with a technology called Secure Sockets Layer – SSL. If your browser includes this feature, and most browsers are set up this way, your sensitive information will automatically be encrypted before being sent over the Internet. You should also be aware that information regarding your credit card is only used to finalize your transactions with us.
No data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we are taking necessary measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information that you are transferring to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take necessary measure to ensure security on our systems.
During user interaction with one of Tuesday In Love's websites, we may store information using a browser feature called "cookie" or similar file automatically downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow us, among other things, to adapt a website or advertisement according to your interests and preferences. Rest assured that cookies are safe to use. They are not programs that can be used to damage files, and they cannot be used to collect personal information. If you do not wish to receive cookies or to have them stored on your system, most Internet browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your hard disk, to avoid having them stored or to activate a warning before the system stores them. Please refer to instructions concerning your browser or your help screen to find out more regarding these features.
Tuesday In Love has no intention of collecting personal information from children. If a parent or legal guardian, after communicating such information, wishes to eliminate it from our files, he/she may do so by contacting us at the email address or telephone number shown at the bottom of this Policy.
In agreeing to communicate personal information to Tuesday In Love, its employees, Tuesday In Love independent leadership representatives and/or service providers, collection agencies and/or any other person or company acting as an agent of Tuesday In Love, you authorize Tuesday In Love to collect, use and disclose such personal information in accordance with this Policy, and as authorized or required by law.
Access to Your File
You can have access to your individual file information at any time to check the accuracy of the information and have it rectified as appropriate by contacting Tuesday In Love through one of the means hereafter described.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, or would like to inform us about your preferences regarding personal information, you can e-mail us email@example.com.